Since 2015, Teach4HK has been expanding aggressively from 6 full-time teaching fellows in 2015 to 24 full-time teaching fellows in 2017.
In 2018-19, Teach4HK is placing 40 teaching fellows into 20 partner schools and is now recruiting additional professionals to further expand the organization.
Depending on seniority, the successful candidate will be driving the development of Teach4HK’s flagship fellowship program. From liaising with principals to acting as a bridge between teaching fellows and the organization, he/she is at the forefront of changing our education landscape. He/she will also lead recruitment effort for the new cohort of fellows.
He/she will be joining a young, energetic management team of one of the fastest growing social ventures in recent years. We welcome candidates from all background.
- Responsible for the implementation, management, and evaluation of all activities of Teach4HK Program
- Working with schools and supporting teaching fellows to follow Teach4hk 3 pillar framework of teaching/ECA/Life & Career Education
- Coaching Fellows in developing their leadership through weekly chats and quarterly reviews
- Observing and Debriefing Fellows in the classroom on pedagogies and classroom management
- Planning and conducting ongoing professional development for fellows
- Establishing and maintaining positive relationships with school administration, school mentors, and various stakeholders
- Completing any necessary documentation required
- Gathering feedback and monitoring the impact of teaching fellows
- Less than 10 years of working experiences (seniority will be taken into account when deciding the title)
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong communication skills
- Experiences with nonprofit/education a plus
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.