Teach4HK envisions a future where all children in Hong Kong have equal opportunity to access quality education and fulfill their potential. Since 2015, Teach4HK has been expanding aggressively from 6 full-time teaching fellows in 2015 to 35 full-time teaching fellows in 2018.
We are now recruiting additional professionals to further expand the organization.
The successful candidate will be assisting the publicity campaigns and development of Teach4HK. From liaising with different parties to assisting with fundraising, he/she is at the forefront of the expansion of Teach4HK. He/she will also be assisting the management of social media platform on a daily basis.
He/she will be joining a young, energetic management team of one of the fastest growing social ventures in recent years. We welcome candidates from all background.
- Responsible for organize events and campaigns (both offline and online)
- Assist in writing fundraising proposal
- Assist in managing social media platform
- Liaison with different parties (donors, corporates, schools and etc.)
- Provide administrative and logistics support to Development and Communications Team
- Perform any ad hoc duties as assigned
- 0-2 year working experience (Fresh graduates are welcomed)
- Strong writing skills required,experiences in proposal writing is a plus
- Event management experiences required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required
- High proficiency in spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin; written Chinese and English
- Comfortable to work well under high pressure
- Comfortable to work well in a team
- Enjoy startup culture with a can-do attitude
- Preferred to be immediately available for the job
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.